Storage and cleaning of diving equipment
- Own equipment, you can impose upon arrival at the center, where you get assigned to stand.
- If you do not carry a complete kit – is available to you our “rent” with about 10 sets. BCD’s Seaquest Pro, regulators Aqualung Calypso, 3mm wetsuits – long and short.
- Washing equipment including shower is possible in the center.
We have prepared steel and aluminum cylinders of the water content 12 and 15 liters. Attention! On Bali is used the yoke connection (INT). We have also cylinders with DIN connection, but don’t count on it!
- Lead weights on the belt so as to „pockets“ – weight in pounds 2-3 (or 1-1.5 kg each).
- Suits – we use overalls (coveralls) with a thickness of 3 mm (long sleeves and trousers) without hoods.
- Decompression buoy – we recommend, on some dive sites need!
NITROX, if the gods allow, we fill! Do you have Nitrox course? Not much to ponder. You don’t have it? You can attend with us.
Diving in Tulamben
When planning the dive use data from tide tables, experiences and advice of our instructors and guides. In the early morning hours to avoid many divers groups of commuters from the south underwater, tourism (mainly on the wreck) – home advantage. Meet with plans and descriptions of locations and descriptions of dangerous animals. Directly in Tulamben You can find 3 unique dive sites.
- Before you start to assemble equipment in order to outfit our engineers on site porterage.
- Assembled SCUBA unit will take to the dive site the local porter.
- Accompanying instructor (guide) – is in Tulamben (booking) mandatory for the first 4 dives. Especially photographers and filmmakers to pay more like a guide to other dives. Experience and knowledge of the environment are priceless.
- Transport Ship (jukung) to dive site Batu Kelebit have to be ordered in advance.
Diving on other dive sites
- Planning – ordering transport (car, boat, etc.) must be at least one day in advance.
- Equipment – for transportation You can use our plastic crates.
- Decompression buoy – pick up in advance!
- INT adapter – don’t forget!